Personal Data – Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (person concerned).
Entitled – the entity processing the personal data on behalf of the operator
Operator-entity that alone or with others determines the purposes and means of processing personal data
Third – any natural or legal person, whether private or public, including their public authorities, their institutions and their territorial structures, other than the data subject, the operator or the person empowered or the persons who, under the direct authority of the operator or the person empowered, are authorized to process data;
Consignee – any natural or legal person, whether private or public, including public authorities, their institutions and their territorial structures to whom data are disclosed, whether or not a third party; public authorities to whom data are given under a special investigative competence will not be considered as recipients;
Processing of personal data – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets with or without the use of automated means
GDPR – is the abbreviation of EU Regulation No.679 / 2016 applicable from May 25, 2018 at the level of the entire European Union as well as in any other country in the world where personal data of EU citizens are used.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL PROCESSED DATA
If you are a user of the site, ByteNET Consulting SRL will process your personal data, such as:
- Name and surname
- These will be processed only if you enter them in a contact form present on the site.
Visiting the site is done without the need to identify or disclose any personal information. The information provided by you through contact forms or contact details is provided by you free of charge and does not require the consent of ByteNET Consulting SRL.
The following principles on data protection will be respected:
- The processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legal grounds. We always consider your rights before processing your personal data. We will provide you with information on on-demand processing.
- Processing is limited to the purpose of processing. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which personal data was collected in the process of contacting the customer for eventual collabo- ration, to answer his questions, etc.
- Processing is done with minimum data. ByteNET Consulting SRL collects and processes only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose or request received from you using appropriate, relevant and limited data.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the data from the time of collection to the moment of removal.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data while we have been entrusted with it.
THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS COVERED
The person covered has the following rights:
1. The right to information – which means you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data are collected, where they are obtained, and why and by whom they are processed.
2. Right of access – which means you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected personal data.
3. Right to rectification – which means you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. The right to delete – which means that in some circumstances you may require that your personal data be deleted from our records.
5. The right to restrict processing – that is, if certain conditions apply, you may restrict the processing of your personal data.
6. The right to oppose processing – that is, in some cases you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
7. The right to oppose automatic processing – which means you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling; and not be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects that affect or significantly affect you.
8. Right to Data Portability – You have the right to obtain your personal data in a computer-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
9. Right to Submit a Complaint – If we refuse your application under Access Rights, we will give you a reason for your refusal. If you are not satisfied with the way your request was handled, please contact us.
10. The right to the assistance of the supervisory authority – which means that you are entitled to the assistance of a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies, such as claiming damages.
11. Right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw any consent given to the processing of your personal data.
These are the email address, first and last name. – mainly the information you need to deliver an email or to respond to requests or emails received from you and to improve your customer experience. We save the information you provide to us to answer your requests.
The recorded information is intended for use by ByteNET Consulting SRL and is not communicated to any third party, unless required by public authorities to prevent, investigate and repress offenses; law enforcement authorities for the purpose of verifying business transactions or other law enforcement authorities to perform any legitimate verification.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA PERSONAL
We use your personal data to:
• to fulfill an obligation in accordance with the law;
• to identify you;
• to offer you the required offer or to respond to your requests;
• to communicate with you either for sales or for billing;